TeelosGamesTeelosGames

Main Games Reviews Stats 8 Fans

Pirate Conflict Pirate Conflict

4/5 - 8/10

Im not a fan of strategy game, but i found this game quite fun and not too hard to play for me as a non-strategy gamer. despite of jaggy image on few section, but i love the art style, i give you 8 for graphics , 8 for gameplay. good job :)

frozz responds:

thanks bro :)

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

love the ideas

my kid grown up as an brave adult not warrior, when i left my screen for a while, suddenly i've got motherhood medal, but hey, i realised that it's the real-end of the game isn't it ? great game, simple but pretty fun. but i found some glitch, when i finished the game, the cursor dissappear, but it's not a big deal anyway.

if you add some feature to call your kid home when he old enough to regain his health it would be great for this game.

Cheers,

PencilMadness PencilMadness

Cool!

i thought this is some kind of drawing-game but later then im amazed when i tried all the brush (even i'm not actually good at drawing something LOL) and found out that its recommended for those who had some touchy device like iphone / ipad or anything else for draw some sketched or just play around looking for inspiration. Good job dude! :)

cheers,